Wednesday 4 February 2015

BEEFY AND ME

                                    BEEFY AND ME
We are going to study about space today. so all of you take out your books and start reading the chapter; said Mrs. William our science teacher, as she started the class. Space was my favorite topic so I loved reading about it. After reading the chapter we had a lengthy and great discussion on space and planets other then earth. When it was time for the day and bell rang, Mrs. William said; you are all supposed to make two drawings related to space as your homework. I grabbed my beg and rushed outside. My school was not far from the home so I always walked to and from the school, on my way, I felt something under my foot, it was hard and thin. I looked down and found a pencil, a very different one. It was bluish white and very fascinating one ‘I have not seen this type of pencil before, I whispered to myself and quickly put it in my pocket. When I entered the house I found no one at I threw my bag  in a corner and took off my shoes. When I entered in the kitchen I saw a note on the refrigerator which read “dear sam I am going for some urgent work. I will be bake soon. your lunch is in the fridge. I want you to be asleep when I return. Love mom’’
I grumbled “that’s not fair however , I reluctantly took my lunch out of the fridge, I heated it in the micro wave oven and took it to my room. After finishing the meal, I left the plate on the side table and lay on my bed  but I was sleepless. Then I remembered my homework and jumped out of the bed, took my note book, a pencil and some colours. I decided to make two things a spaceship and an alien. I started drawing. After some time when both were ready, they looked so awesome. I myself was shocked by see the drawing. But as I was now very tried and sleepy. I feel a asleep quickly. soon I began to hear strange noises. I woke up with a start. I quickly get out of my bed and looked around, there was nothing unusual. However, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I was so frightened that I could not even shout. When I gathered my strength and turned around. to see who it was, my eyes opened wide and my jaws dropped at the sight of Aaah, I shouted like mad. “Who are you? Get away from me ’’ I jumped back seeing a tall, green creature with two antennas on his head. “Calm down, I won’t do hurt you. I am a friendly alien ’’he replied. “Alien, but aliens don’t exist. That‘s what I have always heard “no, I am really an alien and I have come to be friend with you. “be friend with me why? Where is my mom? Has my dad reach home? How could you come hear did you kidnap my parents?  I fried a chain of question in front of the green alien. oh you are too inquisitive, aren’t you? Your mom and dad are not home yet. And I am here to offer a ride with me to my world because I know you love spaces. I am the same alien that you draw in your notebook. And the pencil you found its mine’’ by the way I also draw a spaceship. Is it also there? How we are going to get there and will I be back home again? I was confused, yeah the space ship is here’’ he clapped and the spaceship landed in our garden it was exactly like the one in my drawing book. The alien assured me that he would bring me back home before my parents’ arrival. After we sat in spaceship the alien said, sorry I didn’t introduce myself, I am beefy.’’ During the journey he told me about his home, parents and the world he came from. And in the way I saw the sun, planets, stars and everything on space it was stunning. The space ship finally landed to a planet called aliena, beefy introduced me to other green aliens; and all they were very friendly. There were strange colorful illuminated houses, colorful and all unusual animals. After spending a lot of time around the strange looking building on the planet beefy said, “this is the time to go home, sam, I set again in the spaceship, but alone this time. I was sad when the spaceship took off and just I still had beefy’s pencil with me. Beefy, beefy, beefy what I do with this pencil. I shouted is loud as I could but beefy wasn’t able to listen me. I shouted even louder this time,beeeeefy. Sam, sam, sam, wake up a familiar voice woke me up. I opened my eyes. Honey come on get up now, “said mom mom, where is beefy? I ask innocently. Beefy,oh sam you must have been dreaming, now come on quickly get up, your dad and I have a surprise for you in the lounge. I looked around the room and then I wondered, ‘so it just a dream more like an adventure that can’t forget my whole life. Then I went in lounge with the broken heart. I saw that my parents have bought me a gift. I quickly opened it and couldn’t stop myself from hugging it. It was a green alien stuff toy with two antennas on its head, just like beefy.
                                               Sir Salman GR C.E.L.C Teacher

                                   DID YOU ENJOY IT ?
                                                                            

1 comment:

Ads Inside Post